Thursday, April 27, 2006

THE ACTUAL PLACE AND DATE FOR THE WEDDING

We have an official date for the weding: 2 September 2006, at 9:00 A.M., St. Michael the Archangel Catholic church, 424 S.W. Mill Street, Portland, Oregon 97201. To quote Father Mayo in an email he sent to Em and I on Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:11 AM, "9:00 AM on Saturday, September 2nd, will be fine with me. It's on my calendar. Please let Margie know also." We are encouraging lots of people to come celebrate with us on this special occasion. Our plans at the moment are to have a simple wedding: Clergy, Church, Cantor, Congregation, Connection. :-) We are also planning on not having flowers, not allowing people to wear perfume or other scented products, and hopefuly we can keep the volume down on most everything. :-) We will keep updating when shtuff is known.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody John Ramey said...

Well, there wil be no cake, but we will have popcorn!!! :-) We are not going to have a wedding Mass, just a ceremony, so it will be shorter, rather than longer. I assume I will love being married to Em. I love dating her, and if I got to spend more time with her, that would be even better. :-)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home