Thursday, May 25, 2006

On the eve of 100 days

After today there is 100 days left until Emilia and I get married. 100 days seems so very close and so far away. The first 100 days of a president's term are said to set the tone for America's presidency, and maybe the last 100 days of being single will set the tone for my marriage. Hmmmmm. It is a thought, even though there is nothing to back the thought up. Whatever the point is in my writing today, I am going to reflect a little on what has to be done before the big day. I need a J-O-B! We need a place to live, and we also need to complete out paperwork with the Church. The job will help us with the place to live, and also help us with church selection, since driving is difficult for Em and impossible for me. If I get a job in another city, our current church affiliations will probably change. Em would complete university through transfer credit and distance education, and friends would be welcome to visit and stay the night. We are looking to stay on the I-5 corridor, going no farther north than Seattle, nd no farther south than Eugene. I am going to increase my efforts to find work, and I hope anyone reading this will pray for us. Also, those of you who know people who are in a position to hire, please put in a good word for me.

Thanks

Jody John Ramey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home