Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Em, her Mom and Sister-in-law went shopping and did facials today. (They think they were being sneeky, but I know what the goal of the trip was) ;-) So, since Dad and I were alone, we went for a drive, and did some lunch at a mexican restaunt. When Em returned, she and I went to Montanna State University and hung out, and played with the ducks too. I even did a little follow the leader--with the ducks. For those of y'all who are far away from Bozeman and want to see a little of what we see, here are a couple of links:

Pics around Bozeman:

Link One

Link Two

Pics From around Montana State University:

Link Three

Keep in mind that some of the pics have snow, and this is not what Bozeman looks like all year. Right now there is green grass and wonderful magpies flitting about. The gophers scamper around too. I am a little disapointed that I have not gotten real close to a deer yet, but I have seen several wandering about a football field away. Rumer has it that they will approach the house and get into the planters, which would mean I would be nose to nose with one. I know Mom and Dad would not want to have their planter ravaged, but, just between us, there is part of me that would like to get a close up view of a deer that was not already dead and prepared as food. I love deer and I think they are very tasty, but this is another experience. ;-) I think I am going to have to find a hunter and see if I can score some deer. It has been a long time since I have eaten any. It is after 11:00 P.M. here, so I am going to bed. No more animal musings from Jody tonight. This is Jody, off to bed. Really, I am leaving now.

Ta Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home