Sunday, June 18, 2006

Begining Day Two In Bozeman

Hello all. Yesterday Em and I got on a plane to Seatle and spent several hours there. The flight was one of the most comfortable I have experienced. When we left the airport, we walked around the downtown area, hung out at Bell Peer, Pike street Market, and we even did a little ring shopping. At Liberty Loans, on 2nd and Pike, Em and I found the ring we will use in our ceremony. It is simple, yet elegent, and for you cooking fans, we even purchased up an old meat grinder. ;-) We went back to the airport and flew to Bozemen, getting there almost at midnight, where we were picked up by Em's parental units. The flight was not as good as the first, being that I experienced more pain along the way, but I recovered my hearing fast, about 45 minutes for full spectrum perception, which is very good.

The Squyres family home is nice, and it sits on a hill that overlooks Bozeman. Mountains surround the valley, lots o' grass, not so many trees. There are a few scattered about. Haven't gotten the chance to leave the house today and get the big tour of Em's youth yet, but it is only a little after 6:45 A.M. here, so we have not been in the state long, even though we are technically in day two, day one being about 30 minutes long. I am excited to put a few pictures in may head, to go along with the stories I have heard regarding Em's early life. :-) I will write more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home