Sunday, June 04, 2006

On the eve of 90 days

Ten days have passed since I last posted--ten very intense days. After today there are 90 days until Emilia and I get married. I am still looking for work, and I still have no idea where we are going to live after September second, but several people are agreeing with us in prayer on these topics, and this will be answered in His timing, so all is good. Emilia and I had a wonderful time at Mass today, and on Memorial day we did lots of hiking up the gorge. We are also talking about the posibility of going to Montana to visit Emilia's Mom and Dad, a trip which I am looking forward to. I have not had the chance to see Emilia's stomping grounds of her youth, so this will be a good education for me, when it happens. Keep us in prayer, and let us know how we can pray for you.

Peace out y'all

Jody John Ramey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home