Wednesday, July 12, 2006

52 days and a little art



I am taking a conflict resolution class this week, which is a class that is 9:15 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. every day for the entire week. the schedule is a bit demanding on the concentration, but it is interesting every so often. This is a drawing that I did in class to help me concentrate on the lecture when we hit hour four. This was the one I liked best for today. It is not great art, but it was fun. My life slipped away for a couple of moments during its conception, so that was good.

After class today, Em and I had a cool talk about stress, since we are both experiencing high amounts of that as of late, how we can deal with the stress, and how we can keep it from taking control of us. We prayed about it, and we ask all of you to do the same. We also ask for continued prayer on finding work, and for good recomendations to people whom y'all know that are hiring. 52 days till the 2nd. Hope alla y'all's can come to the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home