Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pictures from Yellowstone





Here are some pictures from our marathon day at Yellowstone National Park. Some day we would like to go back and spend several days wandering around the geysers- people who only see Old Faithful are really missing out. There are some fascinating trails to check out and many geysers that are actually more interesting than Old Faithful, although they don't regularly erupt... I have posted a picture of Old Faithful on my other blog, murrymuse.blogspot.com
Today is our last day in Bozeman- we are planning a short hike with my brother and sister-in-law this afternoon, and then travel home tomorrow. I am praying for a safe and comftorable flight, and nice weather in Seattle.

Note: The lady in pink in the fourth picture is my Mom, Lorraine Squyres. Her name means 'famous in battle'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home