Friday, June 23, 2006

Almost Home.

It is friday, and Emilia and I are almost home. We flew out of Bozeman at 8:15 A.M. Montana time and it was an hour to get to Seatle. The flight was a little harder for me than the ones going to Bozeman. Right now I am totally deaf in my left ear, and have coresponding feelings of the left side of my head wanting to burst. Oh well, life goes on. Em and I are wandering around the Library at the University of Washington, for the purpose of checking out the school at large. We will fly into Portland in the early evening, and we shall sleep in our own beds. We had an AWESOME time visiting the family, and I personally want to thank Jim and Lorraine again for hosting us for the past week. I hope you had at least half as wonderful a time as I had getting to know y'all a little better. I am a little freaky-deaky right now, so I am not to keen on concentrating on the screen right now. Will write more in P-town.

Later,

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home