Monday, August 07, 2006

back home

This has been such an eventful week, I don't know where to begin! Our trip to England has taught me valuable lessons about working together as a team, and about communication. Also, if I am ever flying out of Heathrow again, I will forget what the ticket suggests- getting there two hours early- and make it three. I have never seen such crowds or such confusion massed together in one place.
The Ammerdown center, where the conference was held, is beautiful, out in the countryside. We took the train from London to Bath Spa, and had some time there to explore before we were picked up to go to Autscape. I would like to spend more time there in the future, given the chance. We didn't see the Roman Baths because it was expensive to get in, and we didn't have that much time. I will look forward to seeing them next time. The Abby was amazing. I got a postcard and mailed it back to my parents in Bozeman MT.
I will write more about the trip later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home