Thursday, June 14, 2007

Brain sloshies and supernatural clarity

Today started out to be one of thw worst days in recent history, then ended up being one of the best. I had a job interview today, after an appointment in the morning, and I left with plenty of time to spare. I had a siezure, than lost conciouness for a couple of hours, then in a dazed state, at the Parkrose Transit Center in Portland, Oregon, (since I had already missed the interview) decided to go to the airport. I had some fantasy about running away from home, getting on a plane, and flying away, as far as I could get and not telling anyone. After that fantasy was done I left the airport and started to go downtown, to meet my wife. I had some ugly fantasies about starting a crime streak, than I got downtown. I missed Emilia, and so I chatted with a couple of people, intending to go home right after. I ended up in the park blocks and I had the most intense vissions of G-d's beuty that I have ever had. I was watching a guy I know attempt to witness to a Chinese man who knew very little English. The words the men were using meant nothing. What was going on was so spiritual, so wonderful. I felt at peace about my seizure activity for the first time in weeks.I am not saying I won't loose conciousness again, but I do not fear loosing control in the same way. It is hard to relate this kind of peace in words. Emilia was a little freaked out today, for the obvious reason that I cannot relate that peace in words. Time will be the proof that what I say is a revalation of truth, and that seemed to make a little sense, than she hit me with a pillow, over and over. ;-) She was frusterated. Please pray for our little paradigm shift that keeps shifting and shifting again. Please pray that Emilia finds peace in this world. I thank G-d for the peace he has given me today. It has been an indescribable pleasure to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home