Thursday, August 10, 2006

thursday thingys

I am putting together a good plan for this thursday. There are 23 days until the wedding. I think that today I will run errands, and go to Portland State, and work on cleaning, and work on my article for the August newsletter for DACA...
I brought back two postcards from our recent trip to England- one is of Seattle, at night with a full moon, showing the downtown area. The other is of the Abbey at Bath, at sunset/dusk...
My cats are both doing well, I think they lost a little weight while I was gone (they are supposed to be on a diet) They eat low-fat diet cat food, but somehow when I am here, they eat so much of it they don't loose any weight. A cat sitter, on the other hand, is not here to plead with for extra servings. So they were doubtless annoyed, and yet helped out by my absence...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

yes-each time we came by to feed the cats, the bowl was totally empty!! (at our house, the dog finishes up what the cat doesn't eat) So on the last day we came by, we put in some extra to tide them over until you got home. But I bet they were still hungry ;)

PS - we still have your key......

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home