Friday, August 18, 2006

yesterday's outing

Yesterday, Jody and I went out to Gresham by MAX. We had a nice stroll in the historic downtown area, and through the park as well. There we found a plethora of berry bushes covered in ripe delicious berries. Jody says that one of these days we will go on a berry picking expedition, and freeze some berries for fall and winter. Ariel is keeping me company at the computor as I type. She likes the computor a lot. She managed to change the walpaper and the web settings single pawed (I don't know how exactly- stepped on some important keys, no doubt)
We reminisced about our walks through Hyde Park, and talked of our schemes and dreams for the future. It was a lovely day. Today we may have the opportunity to work out the web casting puzzle, and that will be nice.
I have two appointments at PSU today, and I may also stop in on my advisor's open office hours. She will be teaching Syntax in the fall, and I have heard so many bad things about the subject that I have started to study early. I am fortunate to be taking the class from her, though, she is an excellent professor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home