Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


Hello to all and Ho Ho Ho! We had a wonderful Christmas lunch with my wife mother and my mother's cat. Santa was not at lunch. This is the only Santa I know that does not wear velvet. I have been going to him for several years now. People keep telling me that he does not exist, but why believe them? ;-)

Now, this post may look different, because blogger has forced me to change to a new account, so Em had to re-invite me to post, so hopefully this will not look too cornfusing. Hopefully we will figure out this situation soon.

Tommarow is the aniversary of Me and Em's first get-together. We are going to re-visit this memory tommarow as we celebrate at the same coffee shop where we visited on 26 December 2005. Then we will walk over to PSU and hang out in Smith center, sitting at the same table, and being all mushy-romanticlike. Don't y'alls wish you could have our life? ;-)

This is going to be a short post, because Emilia and I are going for a walk. May all y'alls holiday seasons go smooth-like.

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home