Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back is feeling better

I pulled a muscle in my back a couple of days ago, and it is feeling better. Yippeeeeeee! Good News from Jody. Okay, the real reason I am writing. Lisa and I were chatting Last thursday about "Tenacious D" and the only song she had ever heard by them was "Tribute." I will change this now. For any of you readers who have not heard tribute, here is that song:



Here is a clip of them from a nameless TV show...



and for those of you who wish a farsical explination of homosexuality in our culture, from the Fallwellian perspective...



Okay, this is not Tenacious D, but my wife has just said, "no more Tenacious D on the website." If ya want more, go to youtube.com and check out the Tenacious D.

Peace

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home