Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Cat



If you have not met our big cat, here he is. "Big Boo-Poos." Don't tell my wife I wrote that. ;-) Okay, he is Spare Augustus Kitty, named by my wife, and there is a huge story behind that, which she can tell you if you want to here it. He is dominated by our little cat, who is eight ponds (Spare is 16 pounds). Right now he is fast asleap behind me. I am now throwing a sock at him (Evil laughter ensues)He is still asleap. The other day, while he was asleap, I was making his lip rise like Elvis Presley, multiple times, and he was still asleap. I wish I slept that good. He is starting to wake up now. Hmm nope, just thought he was. I am getting over a cold, so I have nothing to contribute today. For those of y'all celebrating thanksgiving in the USA--happy T-Day. Here is a video for fun. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home