Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some Honeymoon Pics.

Hey dudes and Dudets and those who do not identify as either,

It is I, Jody John Ramey, here today to share a few pics from our three-day adventure in Salem, Oregon, USA. I will not bore you with a recap of what I already said in my report on the honeymoon, I will just give you the images to back up the text of what was previously published.



The above pic was taken in the Thai resraurunt in downtown Salem that Emilia spoke of in her honeymoon posting. It is located in the Salem/Lancastor Mall, which is the building just outside the window. How could I be saying this? Simple. The Mall is on multiple street corners and is connected by Skywalks. If you look close, you can see one of the skywalks in the background. We got engaged in that mall, just after we had lunch in the food court region, hanging out on a skywalk looking at the trees. So...



Here is a pic taken of me, by Emilia, at Willamette University, which was near our hotel. We had fun playing around there: jumping, skipping, leaping, spinning...



Here is a pic taken at the Oregon State Fair, one of our cherrished activities of the adventure. This pic was taken when we were on a ride, kinda like a ski lift, that went over the entire fairgrounds. We were twenty feet off the ground hanging by a cable. Fun!!! :-)



Above is what the Cable looked like. I would post more pics, but for some reason, the site is not letting me post any more than this right now. Latter today or tommarow, I will attempt again.

Later Peeps,

Jody John Ramey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home