Tuesday, August 22, 2006

11 More days after today




Hello humans!!!! above you see a picture that I drew on the plane going to England a couple of weeks ago. It is the same picture, both views. It was drawn specifically to be two diferent things, a human, and an animal, depending on which angle you view it at. Since the plane ride there was so good, I could actually concentrate on something other then the pain in my head, and the spinny feelings that swirled through my brain (at least for a short while).

For those of y'all who are praying folk, Em and I still need jobs, and my teeth still need restration, or to have about $7,500-$10,000 worth of work to deal with the root canals I need, before the infection goes to my brain and I die or something. (note: Em and I did not pay for the trip over to England to speak..others paid our expenses) Please agree with us in prayer that a good job comes our way soon, and that a method of dealing with the teeth comes even sooner. We have even called organizations that help poor and homeless with dental care, and they are wanting a pile of money to pull all my teeth out. (Cheeper than root canals, and by the time we save up the cash, it will probably be what will have to be done to save my life) Toothless Jody...?

On a hapier note, Em and I are moving more of my shtuff in to our home today, and we made some progres toward Webcasting the wedding yesterday, so all seems to be progressing well. We should be able to get out evites for those watching the wedding live online soon. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home