Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pics From England

After emilia and I went to mass today, we picked up the England pics and took a peek. (For those who have not read earlier posts, Em and I recently went to the Autscape conference in Radstock, England, and spoke on the subject of Autism and Courtship) Some pics came out bad, others not so bad. for those of y'all who might find them interesting, I have included a few for your pleasure. This pic of a bird at Hyde Park was fairly bad, but the bird was so ugly it was cute, and I found him to be quite stimmy, so I included the pic anyhue, even though it does not do him justice:



and this next bird at Hyde Park (London) was watching us:



and for those who think I do not take the purely tourist-like photos, here is one taken at the observatory in Greenwich, right at the Prime Meridian. It does not get more tourist-like than that...jump to one side of the line you are in the eastern hemisphere, jump to the other you are in the western hemisphere:



When made it to Radstock, we had a little play time, and I celebrated in the beautiful fields with dance:



and spent time at the Jollife family monument:



Other times were spent hanging out with beautiful women:



but the most important message (Tee Hee) came from a sign on the road into Ammerdown Centre, the retreat center that the Autscape conference was held at:



there were other pics, and Emilia might include some of her own, but there is limited room, so I am stopping here. Hope you enjoyed them.

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home