Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Four Months of Wedded Bliss


16 hour timelaps from McMurdo Station, Antarctica, looking over the sea-ice toward Mt. Discovery. Some day we wish to see this in person. :-)

Happy Four Month Aniversary!!!!! This of course pertains specifically to the Ramey household. On 2 September 2006 we married, and it is now 2 January 2007. As of 9:00 A.M.(the time when the wedding began) today it has been 120 days, 2,880 hours, 172,800 minutes, 10, 768,000 seconds of wedded bliss. :-) I have been so blessed to be married to Emilia, and I thank G-d that she is my wife. I hope all of y'all who are single find a spouse that is as wonderful as mine. Specifically to Emilia: "I love you, and I am going to try and make the next four months even better than the last." :-)

Peace out

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home