Monday, January 08, 2007

Jody's Birthday Commeth!!!


Several people have asked if I am doing something on my birthday. Yes. I am going to the doctor. My wife is planning a suprise party for me (a small one) that will occur after my birthday, and those who are interested can call for details. She'll tell me when she has planned the date and time, so you don't need to bug her now for details. Wifey started back at Portland State today, and she seemed to think it was cool, despite the fact that she is sick again. In fact, so am I. Those of you Christian types, please pray for us to heal soon. another month of illness would really stink. On a positive note, I include a video from one of my favoriate rock 'n roll flute players. Jethro Tull is da bomb.

Peace

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home